Let us be clear - we don't do website design. We do, however recognise that it is the core of your marketing activity so we can manage the process from start to finish, to ensure you get a website which will work for you now and in the future. Note that many websites need completely redeveloping, as they are not fulfilling their objectves, while some websites only require minor work.'.
The main objective of any website is to generate sales. These sales can come from online bookings, emaill enquiries or telephone enquiries.
A good website has many features:
1. 'Wow' factor
2. Quick to Download
3. Easy to Use/Navigate
4. Easy to book
5. Easy to find location/contact details
6. Lots of changing content
7. Appropriately Branded
8. Outstanding images and video
10. Compliant with legal requirements
11. Easy to find in Search Engines
12. A good Content Management System
13. Google Analytics installed
14. Social Media links/embedding
15. Fully 'responsive' (to various screen sizes)
To ensure you get a website to meet your primary and secondary objectives, we develop 3 things:
1. Website Specification (a document outlining everything your require)
2. Wireframe Drawing (a rough outline of how you want your website to be structured)
3. Navigation Diagram (a spreadsheet showing primary, secondary and tertiary navigation)
Once we have these, only then can the business go out to tender. We always suggest going to 3 companies, which have been carefully vetted by reviewing their online portfolio and through taking up references.
We can manage the process from start to finish, to ensure you get a website which will work for you now and in the future.